Sunday, January 20, 2013

One Year Ago Today


Bill, there are no words for how happy I am that we found each other. I love how I can just be myself around you and how much fun we have together. A year ago today, we were married on a beautiful beach in Florida! I still can't believe it's been a year!! I love how both my mom and dad walked me down the "isle" to you and gave me away. I remember every part of that day so vividly.

It was the best day of my life.

This has easily been one of the most eventful years of my life... We have learned and growed together this year. I have learned that some things aren't worth disagreeing over and that I don't need to stress over the small stuff. :) I feel lucky that I get to come home each night to you.

You truly are my best friend, and I love you so much.

I'm excited for this new year and everything that we have planned, including our trip to Europe! I pray that God blesses this next year. Love, me.



Photobucket

0 Sweet Notes: