Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Blogged Turned 2


A favorite picture from our wedding reception.

Yesterday, I noticed that my first post on the blog is from January 2nd, 2011 where I recaped some of my favorite moments from 2010. Although, I had written some posts before that, I decided to delete them for whatever reason. I wasn't impressed with what I wrote so I decided to start over, and along the way, I changed my blog name to Little Pink Book. I like feeling that every time I post on my blog, I'm adding to my own book, my online book which is my blog. I've gained more confidence in my writing and voice with each post. The friendships that happened from this blog were an added bonus.  

I appreciate you reading my posts and your comments so much! I'm hoping to document more of my favorite moments this year with more of my pictures. It's going to be a great year!


Photobucket

4 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

Happy happy 2nd blog birthday!! :) Two years with your blog is a big deal! Get out some champagne and celebrate!

Lucy The Valiant said...

SUCH a sweet wedding picture!

Leah said...

Happy 2nd blog birthday Natalie! That is a great accomplishment - and I always enjoy reading what you have to say! Here's to many more years of posts! :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Happy two year blog anniversary!!!! Here's to many many more!