Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! I hope you all were able to welcome in the new year exactly the way you wanted to this year! Bill and I managed to have a relaxing new years eve even though I was really sick, and I still am suffering from a bad cold. Yesterday and today, I have had the chills, aches, and a horrible cough, but my Bill has been so sweet to me. He heated up my chicken noodle soup, and brought me numerous other things like my water bottle when I was too tired to get up. I feel very lucky to have him.

Since I've been resting all of yesterday and today, I've had plenty of time to think about anything and everything. I'll be the first one to tell you that I don't like making resolutions, but I did come up with two general resolutions that are extremely particular to my interests and hobbies. Simply put, I am hoping to read more books and blog more often in 2013. I started blogging so I could continue writing after college and have it be a big part of my life outside of school. I also want to continue to read more often. I'm happier when I read more. I want to know that I am always learning something, and I love getting into a good book that makes me think about things differently. With that said, I can't wait to share my adventures with you in 2013!


Photobucket

2 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

Hope you start feeling better soon, Natalie! Sounds like Bill is taking great care of you though! :) I am also trying to read and blog more in 2013!

Ima said...

Hope you'll get well soon Natalie. Happy new year! Hope you'll have a wonderful year! ;)