Sunday, January 6, 2013

Better Again



I am feeling so much better right now after being sick for a week, and I couldn't be happier about it!! This weekend, I got my energy back, and I was so excited to actually do something. While Bill was at work, my mom and I ran some errands and went to Hobby Lobby where I bought a few things to make a sea shell wreath. I had a great time with my mom. I love just hanging out with her and talking endlessly. That night I spent with Bill watching a movie and making my wreath. I spent four hours on the wreath! It looks great now, and I just need to add a few final touches. I want to add a starfish to the wreath and a yellow ribbon to hang it up.

 It's going to be BE-A-UTIFUL! What did you do this weekend?



Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

I am super curious to see this seashell wreath! You'll have to post a photo once it is completed :) Hurrah for feeling better again and for that weekend energy!