Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Year in the Making



In 10 days, Bill and I will be married for a year!

That sentence feels wonderful to say, but at the same time, I can't believe I'm married! I feel so grown up saying that. Ha I can't wait to celebrate our one year with possibly a nice dinner, wine, flowers, and dessert with just the two of us. Sweet, simple, and romantic. That's all I want.

The more I think about celebrating our first year as a married couple, the more I want to reflect on how we have grown together and how we have fallen more in love this year. I know that nothing is perfect, but I can't think of anything I would want to change about this past year. I love being married, and I can't wait to reminisce and reflect more about it in another post for our anniversary.

It's you and me babe. Just us two.


Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Ima said...

I'm so happy to read this. Congratulations on your anniversary. Hope you both will have even more wonderful moments<3