Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FINALLY Home





My brother and I picked up my dad on Monday from the airport! I was so excited to see him. I've mentioned on my blog before that he's been in Afghanistan working as a contractor this past year. I hadn't seen him since June when me and Bill had our reception. I'm so happy he's going to be here for Christmas and have lots of time to visit with us. I love having him here and enjoying all the regular stuff we do together like going out to eat, hanging out at his house, or watching a movie.

It's pretty normal stuff, but I sure do miss hanging out when he's gone! Tonight, we went out to the restaurant that is down the street from his home. We all had pasta tonight and me and my brother shared dessert, turtle cheesecake. It was delicious!

These next two weeks that he is here, I am hoping to have some great times together as I'm sure we will. I can't wait to make the most out of our time together!



Photobucket

0 Sweet Notes: