Saturday, December 8, 2012

Feeling Merry


Bill and I put our Christmas tree up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We decided to get an early start since, we didn't have a tree last year. I think we were both too preoccupied with planning our wedding and having everything set, since we got married a little under a month from Christmas this past January.

This year, our tree was up and all decorated before it was even December! We can't wait to celebrate our first Christmas together as a married couple! I almost have all my shopping done for Christmas, and I'm trying to wrap the presents as I get them. I figured it would be less stressful to have them all ready weeks before Christmas.

On another note, my dad is coming home this Monday! My brother, Phil and I are going to the airport to pick him up. It's been 6 months since I've seen him! I'm looking forward to seeing him soon! Also, I'm going to be spending more time at the airport than I ever do, since the Monday after that, we are picking up my sister, Megan from airport. We are so excited she is going to be home for Christmas! I have a feeling it's going to be a great Christmas.

 P.S. I update my about page titled, The Author. I added a lot more. Hope you like it!

0 Sweet Notes: