Tuesday, December 18, 2012

6 Days Left to Christmas


 One of the cookies we made during a cookie decorating party at the farm.

I can hardly believe that Christmas is next Monday! How are your holiday plans coming along? I have almost all of my gifts bought and wrapped besides a few important ones. I kind of wish I could have the day off and buy those last few things that are driving me crazy! haha That won't be the case this year though. I will have to plan out my lunch break really well so I can get at least a few things done with my hour lunch.

Last night, I went with my brother to the airport to pick up our sister Megan! I'm really glad she's home. It was a bittersweet night though, since I knew I would have to say goodbye to Bill for a couple of nights this week. Can't wait till he's back from his business trip. The man hasn't started his Christmas shopping! I hope he doesn't get too stressed with only a few days left to get what he needs. ;)

I'm looking forward to doing some holiday baking tonight and catching up on a couple of holiday projects that I left to the last minute. Of course, I'll watch a Christmas movie as well. I can't help but be in a great mood when watching one of those, especially if it's The Grinch.


Photobucket

0 Sweet Notes: