Tuesday, November 20, 2012

{What I'm making this Thanksgiving}

Dutch Apple Pie

Pumpkin Bread

Buns for dinner

Monster Cookies


This Thanksgiving, we are going to Bill's parents earlier in the day and then over to my mom's house for dinner. For Bill's family breakfast, I am making pumpkin bread, and for dinner at my mom's, I'm baking Dutch Apple pie, rolls for dinner, and monster cookies. I'm also bringing the Pumpkin pie flavored drink that me and mom I taste tested. My mom is cooking the turkey and baking the other things we typically have on Thanksgiving like green bean casserole, strawberry pretzel dessert, and the best stuffing I've ever had among other things.

I started making the dough for the rolls tonight. I'm feeling really festive now. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Check out The Pioneer Woman's favorite side dishes for the holiday here.


Photobucket


All pictures via my Pinterest page.

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

Yum! this post made me hungry and I just had lunch!! My grandpa is coming over tonight and him, my mom and I are going to make pies- apple and pecan to get ready for tomorrow! I am looking forward to the holiday - hope you have a great one Natalie!