Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Transitioning

Yesterday, Megs left for California. I was really sad for a good part of the day, and then, I tried to snap out of it. I'm hoping she has a great time and meets a lot of good people. Meg is pretty lucky that she's in California and the house she is living in has an inside pool! Awesome. :) That doesn't mean that I won't miss my sister a lot though!! I definitely will. 


This Friday, Phil is coming home from Boston where he had his 7 week training for his new job. I'm glad he will be living at home for a little bit. I can't wait to see him on Friday! On Saturday, I'm going to watch the new James Bond movie in theaters with Bill. I can't wait for the weekend. Do you have any plans?

Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

I know it's a bittersweet transition for you but you can do it! Sounds like your sister has a good set up in California. And that's neat that your brother is coming home so you can spend time with him too!