Monday, November 19, 2012

The holidays are here!

The peppermint tea that I've been drinking this weekend.

This weekend was pretty busy with family plans and such. Saturday I got to go wine tasting with my mom. I found two new favorites there which were Just Peachy wine and Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur. The Just Peachy wine was a drier white wine that smelled and tasted like fresh peaches! The pumpkin pie was possibly my favorite fall drink. It literally tasted like pumpkin pie! I can't wait to have it at her Thanksgiving dinner. I had so much fun with my mom.

Billy and I decided to get a Wii U this weekend, and I think we both have enjoyed playing it!! We got the Nintendo Land game, and I played a few of the small games including the one where you collected candy and one of the players attacks the two animals that are collecting the candy. My favorite part is how big your character's head grows when you collect a lot of candy and how you can see the head of the player who is attacking the other two players on the TV while you're playing. I was cracking up when Bill's face was in the corner of the screen when he was shouting, "I'm going to get you guys!"

It was a fun and relaxing weekend, and I can't believe that it's finally Thanksgiving week! I can't wait to celebrate with my family!



Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

Those wines sound delish Natalie! I'm with you- I'm finally starting to feel in the holiday spirit and now I'm excited for the upcoming months!