Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Little Things


This week, I'm finding that some of the littlest things are making me happy like the texts from my brother, the Target Christmas commercials that played on TV, watching Up All Night on NBC, remembering the beautiful sunset that I saw last week while walking Kittle in my mom's neighborhood, the burning smell of my Cashmere candle, wearing my winter scarfs, an idea for what will be my favorite holiday project this year, and the Christmas music that I have already listened to for hours this past weekend. All of these small things are helping me feel more positive throughout the week. I am thrilled that my brother, Phil, is coming back home on Friday, and my Dad is coming back home from Afghanistan in December! Wow, this week truly is bittersweet! On Friday, I am going to hang out with my family and catch up on pretty much everything. Only two more days. Yayyy!


Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

Gosh- what a gorgeous sunset indeed! :) Those Target commercials make me happy each and every time I see one! Much better than political ads, huh? :) Hurrah for the little things!