Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thinking about you, sweetie p

Bill a few years before I met him.

It's a Saturday night, and I'm up watching Bridesmaids again. That movie literally never gets old! Bill has been in bed for around 2 hours. Poor guy is recovering from night shift. I'm wishing he was up and we were laughing at all the funny scenes in this movie I'm watching, but I completely understand his need for sleep right now.

I've managed to be somewhat productive by updating our love story. I kept it short and sweet. (I don't like clumping the whole story into one post.) Read about it here.

2 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

Short and sweet is the way to go sometimes- your love story is such a good one! :)

Ivana said...

This is such a sweet and lovely post! I'm off to read your love story :)

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls