Monday, October 15, 2012

Things I'm loving this Fall


I've been a little MIA lately, but I wanted to share a little about what I'm liking this fall. I always try to remember what I was liking in previous years. Also, it will be fun to see this next year and find out if anything has changed. :) 

I'm still in my financial class, and I must say it has been fun budgeting my money and actually controlling where my money has been going. I have budgeted for all these items, and I'm still continuing to save money. I love a good budget.

The wrap sweater above is one of the best I've owned from Express. It is incredibly soft and serves as blanket when I'm cold. I love it!
 I'm obsessed with chai! I drink it at work with some honey, but I love when I can get home and also add milk to it as well. Bill and I have been having chai at night right before we go to bed. It fills us up and stops any unnecessary snacking.
This chapstick has been my favorite for a couple of years now. My lips feel soft and hydrated. Plus, there is a pink shimmer to it.

What things are you loving lately?

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

That sweater looks so comfy! I am searching for a brown/tan sweater this fall..I'll have to check that one out! I also love chai, and apple cider and all the warm drinks that fall is bringing!