Thursday, October 18, 2012

Have a happy weekend.


During my lunch break, I went to my mom's house and walked our family dog, Kitty. I don't usually go home on breaks, but I felt like a very cold walk would help wake me up. Of course, the walk also made Kitty very happy. When we got back, I took the regular Kittle photo shoot that always goes the same way. It starts with Kitty staring intently at something in the neighborhood and then she gets so annoyed by me constantly calling her name to look at me that she FINALLY does look. Then I snap a quick picture and she plops her head down. She gets so exhausted from it all. ha

I followed up the walk this afternoon with a run at night. It still amazes me how good exercise can make me feel. I'm hoping to continue working out through the weekend. This weekend is especially jam packed, and I know it's going to fly by. I am going to a Halloween party on Saturday. This will be the the third year in a row that I've gone to this party with Bill. Each year has been completely different. I'm wondering what this year will bring? ha Also, on Sunday, my mom is having a Sunday dinner. We haven't had a Sunday dinner in a while, and I'm definitely looking forward to this one. We are grilling a bunch of hamburgers and hot dogs. It's the last family cookout of the year. Why does it feel like Winter has already invaded us? haha

What do you have planned for the weekend?

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

Ah I so agree on the weather- can you say cold and rainy- uck! I hope you have a nice weekend- it sounds fun! I'll be running in a half marathon Sunday so I'm hoping the weather shapes up by then!