Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Cut Out Cookies



I did exactly what I planned on this weekend. I made the cut out cookies that I had been looking forward to baking for a while now, and I got to read more of the Clash of Kings. In the morning, I made rooster cookies with the cookie cutter my mom gave me, and I also made pumpkins and apples with cookie cutters that I had bought from Crate and Barell. They turned out amazing, and I even had frosting and sprinkles already stored away in my kitchen.

I looked at my baking supply this weekend, and I couldn't believe how much I already had right at my finger tips. I guess I'm proving to be the typical newly wed who bakes and cooks a lot. Oh well... I feel good that I have been branching out lately in what I decide to cook at any given time.

Later in the day, I went over to my mom's house to take care of my dog. My mom was gone for the day at a football game so I went for a walk with Kitty. (If you're wondering why we named her Kitty, you should ask my brother. ha He was fifteen and made a joke that her name should be Kitty. The name stuck and now we like to refer to her as Kitty, Kittle, Kib, and many other nick names.) Here are some of the pictures I took this weekend. :)






Photobucket

P.S. I was gone for most of this week on vacation, and I just got back from Wisconsin Dells. I'll be posting about our trip later. :)

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

Yum- those cookies look delish! And I'm so glad you had a nice weekend- it's always fun when they go like planned, I'm glad you got everything done that you wanted too! Can't wait to hear about the dells!