Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I love my romantic weekends and relaxing


It's the end of the week, and I'm writing about this past weekend. Ironic, right? I'm having one of those weeks where I'm dreaming of the weekend and relaxing some more. Possibly going to the apple orchard on Saturday. Anyhow, the wedding we went to for Bill's cousin Becky was really beautiful. Oh, I have to mention that Bill and I kind of looked liked we were from the 60's. Bill with his cute hat and my new favorite dress with tweed coat. Just saying. :)

I was able to wear my winter coat at their perfectly fall-themed wedding. They had an outdoor ceremony on a Saturday evening in the first weekend of Fall. It was surprisingly chilly for September, but I'm glad they got to have their wedding outdoors. I love outdoor weddings. We both had so much fun that day. We mingled with each other, had dinner, and danced for hours on end. I felt sore all over the next day and didn't do much of anything.

This week, I've been busy with my financial class and the homework that goes along with it. I have also been running more regularly and feeling better about myself. I love that about exercise. Now, that I have more time, I can't wait to get back to my favorite hobby, writing.

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

Natalie you and Bill look so chic! I love your outfits!!