Friday, September 21, 2012

Have a romantic weekend


Last night, I worked out for the first time in a couple of days. I've been sick this week, and my energy is finally coming back. Finally! I ran thirty minutes and did some yoga. I always feel a million times better after exercising. I'm glad I'm finally getting over this cold, since we are going to Bill's cousin's wedding this weekend. Bill and I haven't been to a wedding together since we got married. :) We both can't wait. What are you up to this weekend?


Photo via: We Heart It

2 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

Hope you're feeling better this week, Natalie, and that you & Bill had a blast at the wedding! :) We had a beautiful weekend in Cincinnati- it was perfect wedding weather!

Leah said...

What fun - how was the wedding? I can't wait til my friends start getting married- I just love weddings! Glad to hear you're on the rebound too- hope it continues!