Friday, August 31, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY!!



Hey Dad, can we pleassse skype tonight/morning?

That is basically what my email consisted of when my brother and dad emailed me pics of their Tiger Temple experience. They are in Thailand right now, and my dad has a cousin who lives there, and apparently, they are getting the royal treatment. I'm pretty jealous, but at the same time, I'm happy for them. It's really fun hearing about all their traveling. The pictures above are from a Tiger Temple that they visited. I couldn't believe the photos when I saw them, but the tigers have to be sedated... There's no other way for them to be that close, right??

I still think it's crazy that I can talk to them and feel like it's face to face when they're on the other side of the world with a twelve-hour time difference. Thank you, skype!! They both got to see Bill cleaning his car getting ready for the weekend, and even Ophelia, Bill's family dog, came over and visited with me.  ha It was a great start to my week.

We are planning on a few different things with lots of time to hang out together. I'll probably take more pictures than what's necessary, but at least we will be having fun together. (:I'm also looking forward to a lazy Saturday where I will hopefully finish reading the first Game of Thrones book, finish cleaning and organizing my hall closet, and accomplish the few errands I need to run for this weekend. What are your plans?


2 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

I would be so scared of being that close to a tiger, yikes! haha

Leah said...

Wow! What an experience for your dad and brother- I can't imagine! And isn't technology awesome, glad you could share experiences with each other!!