Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Friday All!


Last night, I feel asleep in my bed before 10:00p.m.! It was wonderful! Right now, I actually feel like I've had more energy in the morning than I usually ever do. Thank you sleep.

Are you wondering where my picture is from? That would be my grandparents on my mom's side. I recently spent a couple hours scanning old pictures from Grandpas album. He had passed away in May, and I wanted to have all the pictures I could get. Unfortunately, I didn't find any of my mom, but I really liked this one with my grandparents when they were young. This was before kids, and I'm pretty sure that they are engaged in this picture. I love the way that they are looking at each other and my grandma's cat eye glasses. Wonder if those will ever come back in style?

Anyways, I thought it would make me cheerier for Friday. What are your plans for the weekend? Bill and I are hanging out tonight and possibly cooking dinner together. He has been on night shift this week, and I have missed him a lot. He has Fridays off, but he somehow still manages to work a forty-eight hour work week in four days! It sounds painful just saying it. On Saturday, we are going to the Steam Show. Last year, we didn't go, because we got engaged that Saturday. You can read about it here and here. I know I will be doing a little reminiscing this weekend. See you, Monday!

1 Sweet Notes:

R. W. High said...

Love that photo of your grandparents! Congrats on another special anniversary with Bill, and have a great Friday/weeend!