Friday, July 20, 2012

Our Wedding Reception Decorations

Happy Friday!

I'm a little excited for the weekend to be here. I can't wait to do some of the things I've been thinking about this week like finishing more of the Game of Thrones trilogy. I'm on the first book. That book is so far AMAZING.

I thought today was the perfect day to post the wedding decorations that we had at our reception in June.

We decorated Ball jars with lace and tied a bow around them with suede twine and ribbon. There are sea shells and a votive candle inside. This is by far my favorite decoration from that day.

Cake! Bill and I went to Blue Goose to order our cake. He let me pick everything out. It was so much fun deciding what kind of cake to get and what color I wanted the flowers to be on it.
The topper is my favorite. We have it on display at our house.

This wine was actually really good, but I must admit I went for wine that had an interesting name on it with a pretty design.
The wooden chairs added something very country to our reception. They were great for our day.
We went around and tied tool and ribbon to the trees lining the driveway. I thought it was a nice touch.

Here we are taking a water break after we had finished taking pictures. We couldn't have had a better day for the reception. It was nice having something close so our friends and family who couldn't be at the wedding could celebrate with us.

Later that night, a group of us was dancing, and we even got to slow dance again. It was perfect end to the day.

xoxo,

Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Lucy The Valiant said...

It all looks so pretty!