Monday, July 2, 2012

hiatus during the week.


I know I'm not the only one who doesn't think that it's weird that the fourth of July falls on a Wednesday this year. At first, I was feeling all bummed about it and wishing that we could just have a long weekend instead. Now, I'm actually really looking forward to it. My in laws are having a party Tuesday after work. Everyone is making something for dinner, and they're camping outside. I don't know whether or not I'll be sleeping outside with the weather being in the 90's. I might head back home and sleep in my own bed, but we'll see. I have started baking for it though, and I'm really excited about our little hiatus during the week.

On another note, Bill and I watched the Bachelorette, and I'm really wondering who Emily ends up with. I usually have a clue, but not this time. Did I mention, I feel really lucky that Bill will watch this show with me? :) I love that. I feel like we're already on vacation with the fun night we had tonight and anticipation I feel for having Wednesday off from work. Let the relaxation begin.

Oh, I can't forget all the thank you cards I have left to write still.

Better get back to that first.

xoxo

0 Sweet Notes: