Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Monday

I have been running through the different things we did this weekend in my mind this morning. I got to try two new restaurants. On Friday, we tried the Ale house in Geneva. I tried a new beer that was really good. It was way lighter and sweeter than Bill's darker thicker beer. We went out with his brother and his brother's girlfriend. That night I also discovered that my favorite popcorn place isn't closed-they moved!

Saturday, we went to Wild Fire where we used one of our Lettuce Entertain You gift certificates. I'm thinking that might become one of my favorites. I tried the Jazzy Reds, a flight of wine. My favorite was the B.V. Coastal Estates Pinot Noir. Bill and I both agreed we wanted to find that wine to have at our house.




To top the weekend off, we went on a bike ride/run on Sunday and went swimming immediately afterwards in his parents pool. We ran a few errands and came back to the house to relax before going to my mom's for dinner. We had some visitors come over that day too. I kept hearing the doorbell ring, but when I opened the door no one was there. ha The second or third time, I looked to the side and found 2 little nieces. haha I guess I'm not used to having little ones at the door. They were really cute and hung out with us for a while. At one point, they pulled our bigger purple blanket over our bed, and I showed them my iPad, and they were mesmerized. It was adorable seeing the two of them quietly looking at it. I love having these kind of weekends.


Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Sammantha said...

Aw natalie, sounds so nice!!

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com