Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Our Wedding Reception: Couple Photos

Because I couldn't wait any longer.

I don't know why it took me so long to post these pictures from our reception. I absolutely love some of them. I must say that I have some new favorites from that day. In the morning, my mom and I went to go get the cake that I had ordered and the salads that she had ordered for the reception. I had a great time hanging out with her. We have a close relationship, and I can't imagine planning for that day without her. After we got back from picking up those two different things and stopping at Trader Joe's and Fresh Market for sunflowers and roses, we dropped it off at the farm and I ran to get ready for our little photo shoot.


I slapped on some make up and threw my hair up in a ponytail. Our couple pictures still turned out OK, since no one could tell my hair was in a ponytail with my veil, plus I like think my bangs helped me look halfway decent. Of course, Bill looked good and handsome. :)


Our two oldest neices holding a picture frame to "frame" us kissing. In the other pictures, they are peeking through the frame to find out what were doing. *Cuties.*

(I still can't get over the fact that we now have 6 neices and one nephew!! 
They are all on Bill's side but still!! 
We love them!)

This is possibly one picture that I stared at for a while. I love how happy we look together. I am so in love with my husband. Isn't he handsome?

A few people have told us to blow this picture up and frame it for our living room. It's funny because before anyone ever said that I had thought about doing exactly that. 

We didn't know how it would turn out for us to pose laying down, but this picture is so sweet. I don't see many wedding pictures where the bride and groom our laying in the grass. PLUS, the trees and rocks are a perfect background in this picture.


Ahhh the kissing pictures. This is by far my favorite of the slew of kissing pics. No one ever really tells you how awkward it is to kiss for a photographer, but after the fifteenth kiss who can't help but dive in and really kiss their husband?? I know I did.

I like this one especially since I can see Bill smiling or at least I think I can tell that by his eyes. What a cutie.

P.S. I'm going to share more couple photos and family photos from the reception next.

xoxo,

Photobucket

4 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

Beautiful pictures!

Natalie Juns said...

Thank you!! :)

R. W. High said...

I really like them all, particularly the first and the last ;)

Libby Duppstadt said...

I know it's months late, still, congratulations! =) Both of you looks so happy together. I am sure you'll get to spend your silver and golden anniversaries in the future. By that time, you'd already have children and grandchildren, and your nieces and nephew would have their own kids as well. So, prepare a bigger reception area for all your guests-to-be. LOL!

Libby Duppstadt