Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Burnt banana bread

What I want. Not what I have. :)

Sunday was one of those really blah days. The night before we had gone to Bill's high school reunion, and I ended up being exhausted the next day. It wasn't that his reunion was so tiring, I just felt blah. I decided to make banana bread that afternoon and completely botched it. haha If you believe it, that has never happened to me!! I was pretty disappointed. I have three bananas that are all ready for me to try again, but I haven't attempted it yet.

Last night, I decided to forget about the banana bread and start cooking/baking again. I had no need to remember the bread that never cooked and was dare I say liquid after cooking in the oven for forty minutes. Ugh, I hate even writing that.

I decided to make dinner and ended up having an amazing salad with cucumbers from my mom's garden, carrots, turkey, and feta cheese. It hit the spot. Then, I baked some blueberry muffins that are to die for. Here is the recipe. Somehow, after making really easy muffins, I decided that I can bake again. One mistake that I can't figure out for the life of me, doesn't break that.

0 Sweet Notes: