Sunday, April 22, 2012

a sweet spring treat.


Last Sunday, I was shopping with my mom at Costco, and I came across this recipe binder that had blank recipe cards in it. I was slightly intrigued when I saw it, and even more so, when I noticed that it was only $11.50! It was a bargain that I couldn't pass up.

I have always been intimidated by big recipe books, because I have a hard time deciding which recipe to pick. I decided with the book that I got I am going to fill it with all of my favorite recipies. I already have 6 in there, and I'm looking for more to test for my book.

Today, Bill and I made rhubarb pie with a creamy filling. It's his grandmother's recipe that his mom uses as well. I remember when I first tried it two years ago. I loved it. This one definitely made the book.

Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

I'm in serious need of my own recipe book, thanks to interest I have so many new favorites haha