Monday, April 2, 2012

March came and went.

March was a really good month-even with all the different changes going on in my life. Just a recap: In January I got married! Very good change. My dad moved to Afghanistan in February for a full-time job as a contract. Which is going good. Thank God! I switched positions at my job right after we came back from our honeymoon and started working as a proofreader, a job that I really like.

I normally do not do that well with transitions, but I feel like so many good things have happened to me lately that it's making it really easy. We have been having a lot of fun together. I feel so blessed to have Bill in my life.

This month, we got our chickens and ducks that are so incredibly cute! They have grown so much in the past. I was shocked at how at the size of the ducks-they grow so fast. Earlier in the month, we took our neices Reese and Lanie to the Brookfield zoo.


They were so adorable and so excited to see all the animals. They kept running to each new animal along the way. They couldn't get enough of all the cool things to see at the zoo. My favorite parts were the penguins and the Living Sea. We went out to eat with them at Luigi's House. They were really well behaved. I think we were pretty brave considering we had never brought little kids to a restaurant before.


Other than that, we had some of the warmest weather we have had in a long time. It was in the 80's for a couple of weeks. I took advantage of it by going running on my favorite trail with my puppy, Kittle, and my sister. We had nights where we would grill out, and we started having regular Sunday dinners with my family. A big highlight of my week for sure.


I love being married. :)



Photobucket

6 Sweet Notes:

Alisha said...

Ahhhhh!! I had no idea. Of course I knew you were engaged, but when did I miss the memo of the wedding?!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

PS. you look stunning in that pic with your niece.
Hope you're doing well, sweet friend!
xo

Hanis. said...

I'm glad to hear that you had a nice March. Oddly, just because the last two pictures are in a restaurant, I'm hungry now. Haha.

Jenna said...

Aww that sounds like a fantastic March, Natalie! :) And your new position as a proofreader sounds awesome! I would love doing something like that (I'm weirdly obsessed with grammar)! :)

Leah said...

I'm so happy things are going well for you Natalie! You can hear the happiness in your words- what a fun post! :)

Megan said...

Sounds like fun! I love these pictures...y'all all look SO happy!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

You're so cute: "I love being married".

Let me tell you...me, too. Just nice to know there's someone there who loves you for you.