Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sunday Traditions

We had dinner at my mom's house on Sunday again. I love that this is becoming a tradition of ours. I made a reeses cup dessert, and we had chili, cornbread, and wine for dinner. Earlier in the day, we had visited my mom's dad, my grandpa. He isn't doing to well, but we were glad we got some time to spend with him. I love how many stories he tells about his life. You can just tell that he has a lot of life lessons that anyone younger can benefit from. I know I could. :)

Anyways, it was a really nice weekend together with Bill and my family. Also, I changed my oil with Bill. It was more like Bill changed it and I watched. I also spent hours and hours working on our wedding book that I am creating on Walgreen's website. They have a really good deals on creating books if you're in the market for one. I cannot wait to print ours this week. I have so many good photos to work with, and I can't wait to flip through the book I made for us!

Also, this weekend marks me and Bill's 2 year anniversary from the day we met. It's hard for me not to celebrate that even though we're married, and we should only celebrate our wedding anniversary. I think couples are excused from that unsaid rule in the first year. haha I'll post some pictures from our anniversary date-can't wait!

I hope you all are having a great week! Here are some pictures I took with my phone from a walk we went on this past weekend. The weather was beautiful!!






Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

I love making weekly traditions like that- how fun! :) And I also am huge on the little celebrations/anniversarys- I say celebrate away! ;)