Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our house and decorations so far... (Pics included)

This weekend has been very relaxing but mostly fun. On Friday night, we got several inches of snow, and I was unable to go to my brother's track meet in Naperville. :( I was majorly bummed about that, but the weekend got better on Saturday when we took our nieces, Reese and Lanie, to Brookfield zoo.  Lanie kept running to each different animal in different exhibits, because she was so excited to see each and every animal. It was ADORABLE! Reese was being the sweet older sister and pushing Lanie in her stroller most of the day. She insisted on pushing the stroller-it was super cute. The added bonus? We were virtually the only ones at the zoo. Awesome. :)

Today, we went to church and picked up a few things before going home and cleaned our entire house. I thought I would take a few pictures while everything was really clean. Here's a few of them.


Flowers from Bill. :)

Our living room.


A close up of our framed wedding picture.

A different angle of our living room.


Our Bedroom.

Our shelf. It's a little messy, but I think it's probably the prettiest part of the room with mirror and cool lamp. The small butterfly is actually a night light that Bill uses in the morning so I don't wake up. Not that I would since I'm a very sound sleeper. :)

The other part of our day consisted of going to my mom's house for dinner which is becoming a favorite ritual that both of us love. I couldn't feel happier having that time together to talk about anything and plan fun things throughout the week. Like seeing the movie Lorax. Have you seen the trailer? I'm looking forward to watching it soon!

Hope you all have a good week!



Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

Awh yay! I was so excited to see this post in my reader! hehe. Your home is adorable! I love the colors and decorations- especially the lamp on the table in the last pic- it's so classy looking! :)