Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Loving the 80 degree weather in March.

I've been taking a lot of pictures lately, since I've been outside all the time with the warm weather. It's been in the 80's for the past week in Illinois. That's pretty incredible, since we usually don't have warm weather till like May! Anyways, I ran outside with my dog this evening on my favorite trail, and I had four kids run right up to me when they saw with me with my dog. It was a little overwhelming having a group of little kids run up and want to pet my dog, Kitty. Fortunately they were really sweet, and Kitty was too tired to jump on anyone. ha

This past weekend, Bill made corn beef and cabbage. My sister came over and we had a fire. I loved how we got to spend so much time outside. It was A-MAZING. I also got to hang out with our neighbors and see our sweet nieces. :) At least two of them on Saturday. Plus we had root beer floats. On Sunday, we had dinner with my family and barbecued outside. My sister made vegetable kabobs and hamburgers, and I made a velvet cake with Bill. It was a great weekend.

Happy First Day of Spring!!


Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

I couldn't agree more- getting to run outside is so great!! Love the pictures, especially the flowers!