Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday!!



Weekends never seem to be long enough, but here's to hoping this one does. :) Bill and I have some plans with both of our families that I'm excited for. It's becoming a tradition that we go to my mom's house for dinner on Sundays. I love it. I usually bring over salad, bread or a dessert that I made. I love having that time with my family and getting to see them that often. What are you looking forward to this weekend?


Photobucket




(Image via: WeHeartIt)

2 Sweet Notes:

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Sounds fun. Enjoy! I have no plans...and I like it that way! ;)

Jenna said...

My older brother and I always have Sunday lunch or dinner with our parents, too! It's such a nice way to begin the week :) Here's hoping to a weekend that feels longer than usual!