Friday, March 23, 2012

Fuzzy cutness that makes me SO HAPPY!


I had to add a picture of Kittle. It didn't seem fair to talk about cute fuzzy animals without mentioning her of course. :) Although, this time, I am referring to the little chickens and ducks that Billy and his brother Tom picked up a couple of days ago!

They are so incredibly cute!! I want to play with them everyday. :) This is why:


Megan holding the duck.
Ahhh, I LOVE those black ducks!! Cute little guy.

Me with the little chick. So adorable!


Feeding time!


We got seven chickens and 3 ducks. How can they be this cute??


Photobucket

3 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

Awwww!!! They are adorable!!! When I was little, my best friend and nextdoor neighbor got baby chicks for Easter! I was SO JEALOUS but loved going over to play with "Donald and Daisy" (so cliche) everyday until they grew too big and had to be released at the local park!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! I grew up on a lake = lots of ducks...but I never pet any b/c the mama was always around. (Peck city!)

Are these yours to "grow"? Lol. What on earth (other than egg-laying chickens) will you do with them? I'm a city girl. I do not understand these things. Haha.

Sarah Kate said...

That is precious!!! That little duck's bill looks too big for his face! :o)

What kind of hens did you get? That blue splash at the top of their heads is really neat!