Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thoughts on a Tuesday

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog lately. Not on purpose of course.

Lately, I feel like I have been adjusting to so many new things. I'm moved out of my house, and I'm married now, and my dad is living and working in Afghanistan. These are huge changes, but I feel like I'm adjusting well.

I love being married and sharing a home with Bill. It's so much fun just coming home to each other at night. I wouldn't give that up for anything. We've made our home really cute and welcoming with all the painting and decorating we've been doing around the house. Once we put up more pictures it also really felt like our house. It's a good feeling. :)

The move has been a little easier knowing that my family is close. They are all so important to me, and it awesome getting together with them. On Monday nights, we've been watching the Bachelor with my sister, Megan, and last night, my brother, Phil, was home so we watched it with him too. We get a good laugh out of it for sure. My sister and I were both pretty upset he didn't keep Casey B, but everyone else seems pale in comparison to Kourtney. He's fascinated with her. What do you think of Kourtney?

Besides watching the Bachelor, I've been watching an array of movies. Like The Help, Killers, Margin Call, The Vow, Mission Impossible, One for the Money, and many others. I've been movie crazy lately. There's a few other movies I want to see in theaters like Titanic in 3D, Lorlac, and The Hunger Games.

I'm actually halfway through the second book in the Hunger Games. It's one of the best series I've read. I'm definitely hooked. Have you read any of those books?

What have you been up to lately?

Photobucket

8 Sweet Notes:

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

I was actually thinking of you today! I knew your reason fro not being around was a good one (new married life...that's much more important than a blog), but I didn't know about your dad. I pray all goes well for him!

As for Bachelor. Oh my. Courtney is fake. Casey B...well...I really liked her, but I lost respect for her over the fact that she was willing to compromise certain issues. I think she's a sweet girl, but I think God has a different plan for her life and he's protecting her from a life with Ben. (Not saying he's BAD, but, well...it's just a whole 'nother can of worms.)

I've been busy with business and sick kids. That's about it...but it's a lot!

Hope you are well! Don't be a stranger.

Melisande said...

hi natalie! you've had so many big changes in your life recently, but i'm glad you're doing well. the internet and blogging will always be here, so just enjoy your time with bill and your family :)
good to hear from you!

Stephenie said...

Natalie,
I am in the same boat as you. About two weeks ago my husband and I moved from Washington state to Wyoming! It has been an adjustment for sure but so many great things have come out of it. My sister lives here so we have been spending a lot of time together, which I am so thankful for.

Hope everything continues to go smoothly for you!

Leah said...

I so want to see pictures of the decorating you and Billy have been doing! I'm glad you're happy and starting new traditions together!! :) PS- also LOVE the hunger games- I can't wait to see the movie!

Lucy The Valiant said...

Those are some great movies to snuggle up to! And the Hunger Games... LOVE! It's such a good series!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Are you excited for the Hunger Games movie?

Katie Marie said...

I'm OBSESSED with Hunger Games. To the point where I think no one loves it and understands it like I do (ya know like when you're in love with an actual person you think that way? Yeah. I'm pathetic.) :)

Jenna said...

Ahhh I want to see how you and Bill are decorating your new home together! Haha I am so nosey when it comes to interior design! Glad you're making all of these transitions smoothly, Natalie! Thinking of you!