Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Wedding

The day of our wedding, I was so excited and happy. I didn't feel stressed at all. My mom and I ate breakfast outside in Florida at the hotel. :) We talked and then the hair and make up stylists introduced themselves. They were really nice, and I couldn't wait to work with them. Our wedding was at 1:00p.m. so we were all getting ready in Bill's parent's suite. They had a huge balcony with an ocean view that was amazing.

I had the best time getting my hair and make up done. I did feel incredibly special, and the woman styling everything was so nice. I was in Heaven. :) Then we went to the beach where we got married. They had decorated the staircase with little pink hearts and tool where my mom and dad walked me down the aisle. My heart was so full!

xoxo,
Photobucket

9 Sweet Notes:

m.e (Cathie) said...

oh wow Natalie! congratulations.
you look absolutely beautiful.
all the very best to you both ♥

Jenna said...

Awwww! What a perfect wedding day! Love the sunflowers. They look perfect against that blue, blue ocean! You and Bill make such a beautiful couple. Congratulations again, Natalie!

Faith said...

beautiful pictures! looks like the perfect day! congrats again!

Brooke said...

Awww beautiful!! I am so happy for you both!

Melisande said...

yay! congratulations! you looked beautiful.

Leah said...

Natalie your wedding dress is gorgeous and you looked beautiful! Love seeing pictures from your big day! :)

Lucy The Valiant said...

Such a gorgeous dress and bride and day!

Rebecca said...

Looks like the perfect wedding! You look so lovely. Congrats again :D

kristyn ellen said...

Somehow I missed the fact that you are now married -- CONGRATULATIONS! You are a gorgeous bride!