Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Catching Up

 via

I have so many notes of stuff that I need to accomplish for this week. I got several things done tonight, but it never feels like enough. Do you ever feel like that?  I have family and friends that I want to get together with and workouts that I want to complete at the gym. Right now, it feels like there is no time.

Tomorrow, I meeting with my trainer and going home to cook dinner with my sister. Working out will help me relax my mind, and I'm considering my hang out with Meg a reward for the packing I did tonight. :) I cleaned the house, organized my belongings for the trip, got my travel shampoo and conditioner set, and wrote a packing list. All of those things count. :) What's on your list of things to do?

Photobucket

2 Sweet Notes:

Taylor said...

working out always calms me down, and helps me 'zoom out' of my problems. i hope it works for you too! have fun cooking dinner, sounds so fun!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

My list is way too long to list.
Glad someone's accomplishing something! ;)