Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lately


This week has been super hectic. I can't believe how long it's been since I last updated, but I guess that's what happens when I have something going on almost every night. I'm not complaining really. It's a good kind of busy filled with wedding planning, house decorating, packing up all my possessions (FYI, you never realize how much you own until you have to move it all), and other things that take up a lot of my time. Last night, I felt really good after I met with my trainer  who happens to be one of my good friend's mom. It feels good to work out hard. I've been focusing on weight training like I've never have.

After I work out today, Bill and I are going to do a little shopping. Hopefully, we'll get a Christmas tree. ;) We really haven't decorated for Christmas yet, and I feel like it's sneaking up on me this year. With all the other things I'm thinking about, it doesn't surprise me though. Have you decorated for the holidays yet? What's your favorite thing to do?

Happy Thursday!


Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

This is a busy time of year for sure- glad to hear you're enjoying it! Way to go on the weight training- that's something I've never been good at. But I'm starting a workout program in January to hopefully improve in that area so we'll see! How fun to get a tree and decorate! My roomies and I put up a small tree in our apartment and all just kind of brought other decorations our mom's didn't want so we have quite an interesting little collection- but it works! haha. :)