Friday, December 16, 2011

Last fitting for my dress.

I'm so happy that the weekend is here! Maybe, even more than I usually am most weeks. I have my last fitting for my wedding dress after work. I can't wait to try it on and find out what the finished product looks like! I'm also picking up my flip flops and my veil tomorrow. I am in love with this veil. I know it is going to feel awesome to have my whole wedding outfit picked out and ready! I have goose bumps thinking about how close the wedding is from today. :)

 I love that polka dot veil too.

Bill is also picking out his wedding attire this weekend. Fingers crossed that we find something good. I think I want his groomsmen to wear yellow shirts, but I'm leaving it up to him for the most part. Other than picking up wedding attire, I am having a pretty mellow weekend. Just the way I like it. Bill's sisters have a fun outing planned on Saturday night with me and Bill's younger brother's girlfriend. I'm looking forward to dressing up a little and having a good night with them. The rest of the weekend, I am organizing and working out. Life feels like it is in fast forward to the wedding. It's amazing how fast time is going.

I think I about panicked when I realized that next week is Christmas!

Here are few links to brighten your Friday:

Cutest Cupcakes I've found (in a while)

The cutest pregnancy photo...ever! A cute idea for Bill's sisters. :)

Anything Beach gets me in a good mood.

Ideas for a Pink Outfit to throw together!

I want to curl up here and read a book.

Fingerprint Heart Necklace... Easy enough to make.

What a fun idea for Christmas Decor.


Photobucket

3 Sweet Notes:

Rebecca said...

Ah, how exciting!!
That veil is lovely and the baby bump photo is so cute! :)

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Ahhhhh! I hope it fits "like a glove"! ;) Very exciting, Natalie! Have a great weekend and stay mellow. :)

Leah said...

So fun to hear wedding updates- I hope you're having a great weekend!! :)