Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Week


This weekend was awesome. My dress fitting went really well. It fits like a glove, and I am thrilled that I found a veil that I adore. :) So, now my dress, veil, flip flops, and instructions for my busel are all in one bag. Perfect. The wedding excitement didn't really end there.

Bill's sisters and his younger brother's girlfriend Colleen took me on an outing on Saturday, and we watched New Year's Eve together at a theater where you can order dinner and watch a movie. I loved it! Now that it's Sunday, I wish the weekend was few days longer. I have a few more people to buy Christmas presents for this year. Plus there are a few things that I want to do this week to make the most of December like drink hot chocolate and watch Polar Express, bake Christmas cookies, and dress up for a fancy dinner. :)

What's on your list for this week?

Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

What a fun weekend- I've never heard of a movie theater like that, but what a cool experience! And I agree- there's never enough time in a day to get it all accomplished, especially this time of year. But what a fun time it is- hope you have a great week! :)