Thursday, December 8, 2011

At Christmas You Tell the Truth.



Hello friends! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm planning on watching Love Actually at least once this weekend. :) I watched it a few weeks ago, and it always gets me in the mood for Christmas! Bill and I are also doing our Christmas shopping. Each person in his family buys for one other person, but no one knows who has their name before the party so we'll buy our presents for our secret person this weekend. Other than that, I'm going to relax, work out, and take a few naps.

Is it sad that I'm excited about having the time to take a nap? I guess that's OK. :) These past couple of weeks have been kind of stressful for me with different things to think about and decisions to make before the wedding. I kind of let the stress get to me. I think it happens to everyone even if you're having a small wedding-like us. Anyways, I'm looking forward to a low key kind of weekend. I hope you enjoy what you have planned as well!

Photobucket

5 Sweet Notes:

Leah said...

TGI(almost)F! hehe. Your weekend sounds fun! We also do a secret gift exchange with my mom's side of the family- I'm looking forward to it! Glad to hear the stress is going away. I've got finals next week so I am feeling it now too. That's what I'll be doing this weekend- studying! Have a good weekend! :)

kristyn ellen said...

Enjoy your relaxing this weekend!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

I haven't seen the movie...but it was recently recommended...now this is the 2nd time. I guess I better check it out! :)

Try not to stress...easier said that done, I know. Enjoy that nap. It does a body good.

Jenna said...

I feel like I watch "Love Actually" at least once a week around this time of the year! It's my favorite movie EVER! And naps are the best :) I literally just woke up from one...lol Hope you're feeling less stressy Natalie!

Rebecca said...

Love Actually is such a good film! I always watch it around Christmas time too :)