Thursday, November 3, 2011

A thankful heart.


I love realizing how many things I have to be grateful for in my life. It helps me put things into perspective when I realize how much I actually have. God has blessed me with so much!
Here is a list of things I'm currently thankful for:


*Going to the gym and getting a good workout. I'm really thankful I enjoy running as much as I do.

*Lunch with Billy who I love so much!

*Finding ways to cut back on expenses and living a more frugal life.

*Completely excited for the holidays. I think they are going to be amazing this year!

*Of course, our wedding in January! I can't believe it is only 71 days away!!

*Good books to read and cuddle up with when it gets colder.

*Oh, the weekend! It's only one day from now. Thank goodness. :)

*For being finished with our invites! We spent all day working on them last Saturday, and they are finally mailed! Yay!!

*A warm and cozy bed. Yes, it's a very simple thing, but I'm grateful for it even if it sounds silly. It's a comfort after a long day.

*The chance to read up on health facts in Women's Health.

*New vitamins that I'm taking every day.

*Finally, I'm thankful that my brother, Phil, is coming home in less than 9 days! I've missed him since he's been in London! Can't wait to see you, Phip! xoxo

What are you thankful for today?

Photobucket

4 Sweet Notes:

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Nothing is too silly to be thankful for! :) I actually thank God almost every night for my bed (and that I survived another day! Lol.) I think it's a great list....and just think...that's only a fraction of it!

Hope your brother has a safe trip back. :)

Wow...the wedding is just a little over 2 months away! Eek! :)

Katie K. said...

You forgot to put how thankful you are for you totally awesome sister-in-law to be...lol...love you...great things to be thankful for!

Mary Nevin said...

thank you for this amazing entry, i really needed to read these beautiful words :)

Leah said...

This is a great list Natalie! Made me smile for sure. :) I'm thankful my tests are over for the week and also for late night ice cream dates with Jake!