Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pretty in Pink.

Last night, I spent a lot of time pinning different photos on pinterest. PINK pictures. Afterwards, I realized I want a few different things pink for my wedding. Here's a few of the things I found intriguing!

I have to admit, it would be pretty fun to wear a pink dress the day before the wedding!

These would be fun to make for sure...

I think I'll have a pink bouquet.


These nails are close to perfection. The darker pink is beautiful. It makes it look like you have ribbon on your nails-if that makes sense.

I'm still looking for a good flower for my hair. This one is beautiful.

Photobucket


(All pictures via my Pinterest page.)

5 Sweet Notes:

Marian said...

That first image is amazing! I'm in love with it and the dress!

Jenna said...

That pink cupcake is beautiful, and I LOVE the nails! You described it perfectly. It really is like a ribbon <3 So pretty!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

I love pink. Soft, feminine, pretty. Some pink would be beautiful for your wedding. ;)
And that dress is hot! Lol!

Leah said...

I am typically more of a red than pink girl, but these images are so pretty!- love all the pink flowers! And the pink dress is so fun- and what a clever idea to wear it the day before your wedding!

Christine said...

Love the pink inspirations! All of them are gorgeous, but that pink dress definitely steals the show!