Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hey, your closet is overflowing!


Bill and I rarely spend time in my room. It could be because it's packed with a bunch of stuff that has no place to be stored.... Or it could be because of the lack of places to sit. We mainly hang out at his house. Anyways, yesterday, we were hanging out in my room of all places. It was hilarious when he walked past my closet and just stared at it and said, "Your closet is overflowing!" I knew it was full, but I wouldn't have described it as "overflowing." ha That one word made me a little nervous to think about packing up all my clothes, shoes, books, and other random stuff strewn around my room. I have accumulated a lot of junk over the years.

Although, it probably won't look like a lot when I have more space to store it. At least, that is what I'm hoping. :) I'm thinking I'm going to come up with a game plan this weekend to pack up everything. I am going to need a hundred boxes. Although, that might be a tad dramatic!


Photobucket

via

4 Sweet Notes:

Erin said...

ha! It's amazing how much stuff you find out you have once you start packing! When hubs and I moved into our new house we had "a few" things left at the apartment that we needed to go pick up. We figured 1 trip- maybe 2 max. Yeah we spent the whole day there and made about 8 trips back and forth! It was insane! I hope you have a better experience than we did! Are you going to be moving into his house soon?

Lindsay said...

I have been slightly freaking out about this too. It's funny how you don't realize just how much stuff you have until it's time to pack it all up and move it. And then you also realize how much you have that you don't even need!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Haha! That's funny! I think you scared him. Lol.

Leah said...

Too funny! I also have more clothes than space yet I can still never find anything to wear..Why is that?! haha!