Thursday, November 10, 2011

An eventful day.


Today was a great day.  I was so excited to see my brother in the evening. I thought about it all day! He has been studying abroad in London the past two and half months-while I'm here working. No, I'm not jealous at all. haha. I'm really glad that he got the opportunity to go there. He stayed in Chelsea and came back with a lot of cool pictures and stories. I was thrilled to get a big hug from him when I came from work. He brought back a bracelet for me from one of the markets. It's beautiful, and I love it!

Other than that, Bill and I had a "successful" shopping trip. I don't know why I put it in quotes, but I usually get frustrated when we shop. Most of the time, I don't think anything looks good on me. ha Then I try on a bunch of things and ask Bill's opinion, and I usually don't end up buying anything. It probably isn't much fun for my sweety. Tonight was different though. I picked out two shirts that I really liked. They were also hugely on sale. I contribute my success partly to my shopping experience with Bill's sister Katie. I could learn a thing or two from her. ;) Also, Bill got a few things that he needed that were also on sale. We both kept on mentioning how we did so good this time at actually finding what we needed. It may not seem like a big thing, but we definitely had fun.

Oh, I'm almost forgot to mention... I saw some of the first snow flakes this year!

Is it really that time again?


Photobucket

4 Sweet Notes:

Melisande said...

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! made me really happy :)

that's awesome you got to see your brother; i would love to travel/live in england!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Few things are better than hugs from family...and sales. Haha.

Snowflakes???? Awwwww!

Leah said...

I miss London all the time since studying abroad there- what an awesome thing for your brother, but how nice that he's back now too! And yay for a successful shopping trip, those are the best! :)

chanel said...

Snowflakes! Man, it's just starting to feel "cold" here and yet we won't get anywhere near snowflakes here in Southern California.

xo chanel
http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/