Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekend Wish List


One of my favorite things to do is write out lists for everything. I write lists for what books I want to read, what food I want to cook, things I want to buy, or what I need to clean that day.

Pretty much anything goes when it comes to lists.

I have a few things that I am hoping to this weekend.

One. Hang out with my sweety.

Two. Finish The Help and start reading Unbroken. Or the last book in the Twilight series. I can't decide.

Three. Find time to write during the day.

Four. Go for a long morning run.

Five. Catch up on my DVR.

There might not be many things on my list, but I love realizing that I do all of the things that I wanted to do during the weekend. It might have to do with my obsession with not wasting time. It's not really an obsession, but lets just say, I treasure my free time after I started working full time. I find time to do the things I want to even if it's slightly more difficult.

What do you love to do with your free time?

Photobucket

4 Sweet Notes:

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

What's free time? Haha!

Really.

Does 5 minutes on blogger count?

Enjoy YOUR free time. If I get some, I'm thinking sleep sounds good.

Sarah Kate said...

I agree with Gail!! I can't remember the last time I truly had free time. I have to schedule in time to catch up on the DVR. That's just sad. :o) Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Leah said...

Hope you were able to enjoy your weekend and complete your list! :)

Rose Penelope said...

I just discovered your blog and as I am reading through your first few posts... I am like: "me too. ME too. ME TOO!" haha I finally had to comment about the list making. I finally had to buy a notebook to organize my lists! :)