Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our First Engagement Shoot

As I promised, here are a few pictures that Bill's brother, Tom, took of us last weekend. These are my favorites. I didn't crop any of them, since I'm planning on printing a few. I learned that cropping pictures from a point and shoot camera don't mix. Everything turns out pixelated and blurry. Lesson learned.

Kissing by his tree at his parents house.
I remember the first time he held my hand. It was on the fourth date. I'm pretty sure. ;)
And then we have this picture.... ;) We thought it would be fun to take a picture with one of our chickens. I named her lil nads. Ha. I love all these pictures. Thank you, Tom!

Today, we are headed to Bill's neice, Felicity's fourth birthday party. Then after that, we have our second engagement shoot, which will also be our last. My mom is taking pictures in the spot where we got engaged. I think it's going to be beautiful with all the leaves changing. Ah. So exciting.


Photobucket

5 Sweet Notes:

Rebecca said...

Those pictures are so lovely! :)

Gentri said...

So fun!!

Alisha said...

You two look SO happy together! Congrats agian!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Sarah Kate said...

These are so sweet! They turned out lovely!!! That chicken one is perfect!! Haha!!

And I know what you mean about cropping low-megapixel shots. It also happens when you save a picture from facebook and try to print it. Horrible quality!

Leah said...

LOVE these photos Natalie! The first one is so cute and when you guys are holding hands..AWH! Hope the rest of your pictures go well today too! :)