Thursday, October 6, 2011

A little bit of this and that.

I haven't written in a few days, and of course, I have a few things running through my head.

How is it possible that I can find Rachel from Glee annoying but one of my favorite characters? She is one of the most self centered characters, but she has redeeming qualities that I CANNOT pin point. Does anyone else feel the same way?

It's almost the weekend, and I can't wait to have the chance to have several hours to look at hundreds of pictures of bouquets, cakes, accessories for the big day. I don't mean to write a lot about my wedding plans. I know that might be annoying for people who aren't into weddings. I happen to not be that big of a wedding person, but I realize I only get one chance to plan my own wedding, and I want to enjoy it. It's supposed to be fun and not overwhelming. I would love to pick out a few things this weekend-even if I only have pictures. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that Bill and I have been talking about wedding gifts? Bill told me yesterday that he already knows what he wants to give me. It was really sweet. I need to start thinking about his gift. :)

 via
I love the idea of having a bright colored flower with white flowers. I particularly love the yellow and white combination. My bridesmaid's dresses are pink, but I think this could possibly work.

Besides looking at flowers and wedding gifts, I've been reading The Help and absolutely loving it! There is an abundance of detail left out of the movie like usual. I'm glad I saw the movie first so I wasn't disappointed.

What's been on your mind lately?



Photobucket

3 Sweet Notes:

Melisande said...

i LOVE glee and i think rachel is very talented, but she annoys me SO much! i know what you mean. i haven't been really into this new season.

not too much going on over here, just school and work. hope you're having fun with the wedding planning!

Jenna said...

I love your attitude about wedding planning! I'm glad you are enjoying it rather than getting too worked up and stressed out! Good for you! :) I really like the bouquet too. The bright colored flowers with the white ones look beautiful.

Leah said...

I love reading about your wedding! And your attitude is such an admirable one! That bouquet is really pretty- one of my favorites I've seen! And I think yellow and pink would definitely work together! I'm so glad you're enjoying the help! :)