Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lazy Saturday

I love being able to sleep in a little bit on Saturdays. It's something I look forward to each week. That might be kind of sad. ha Today, I continued that little ritual by sleeping in till 7:30am and browsing all of your blogs after I woke up. I only had two real things on my agenda today, which was my alterations appointment for my wedding dress and picking up my wedding band.

My alterations appointment went pretty well. The seamstress pinned the bustle in my dress to show me how it was going to look after she altered it. It look amazing. I loved it. There were a few other things that needed to be done to my dress as well. I knew it was going to be expensive, because I was also having it hemmed so it wouldn't touch the sand on our wedding day. ;) She gave me the lower price for the hemming, which turned out to be $75. All the alterations came to a total of $200. I know that isn't too bad, but I got my dress on sale for a little over $200. Almost the same price! Although, I realize I paid a small amount for a nice wedding dress. After that was finished, I went to pick up my wedding band, and of course, I had to try it on with my engagement ring. I can't wait to wear it all the time.

It's been a relaxing day. One that I really needed after feeling exhausted during the week. Tonight me and Bill are going out. I'm not sure where exactly, but I'm excited to have a reason to dress up a little and spend time with my sweety.



What are you looking forward to this weekend?


(Image via: Pinterest)



4 Sweet Notes:

Melisande said...

you slept in till 7:30?! that's still so early, silly! ;)
sounds like a perfectly wonderful day! can't wait to see photos of your dress and rings!!

Lissa Chandler said...

isn't a 7:30 wake up time the most wonderful thing? today, i even made it to 8! love saturdays.

Jenna said...

7:30!!! Natalie, that is getting up early! haha

But that is so exciting that you have your wedding band now :) and glad to hear the dress alterations went well!

Leah said...

I love hearing all the details about your wedding- I can't wait to see it come together! :) I'm so glad you enjoyed a lazy Saturday- those are the best! :)