Monday, October 10, 2011

I found my favorite.

I really loved everything I did on Sunday. It wasn't perfect, but I feel like I accomplished several things. I have someone to do the invitations. I registered at Target with Bill's mom helping me. We had my mom take more engagement pictures. Plus, I think we found a couple of pictures that we really like. Here is my favorite.


I think our expressions match, and I love how warm this picture looks.

We also like this one.


This one is cool too, but I'm in love with the first one. We're sending out our invitations this week or next so we need to decide. ha

What did you do this weekend?

Photobucket

7 Sweet Notes:

Lucy The Valiant said...

Love it! You're right, it is so warm!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Cute, Natalie! Both are nice, but the first one is warm and cozy looking. The fall leaves in the background make for beautiful scenery. Very pretty!

Cindy said...

I love the first one too! :D

Rebecca said...

They're both so lovely but I think my favourite is the first one too! You're right, it looks so warm :)

Lindsay said...

Big fan of the first one - use it!!

Leah said...

Beautiful photos- but I am in LOVE with the first one- soo pretty! :) You guys look so happy!!

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

Very nice pictures Natalie! :)