Monday, September 26, 2011

Wine Tasting & Cup Cakes


Billy and I made it safely home Saturday night, and I threw myself into a cleaning tizzy the next day. The combination of unpacking, doing laundry, and cleaning up has brought me back to reality. I'm headed to work today to start another week, and I'm feeling the need to relive some of the special moments of our stay in New York.

We stayed at my friend's Sarah's house in Rochester. We haven't been around each other for several consecutive days for a long time. It was really good to see her and meet her husband Aaron again. The last time I met him, I was only fifteen! It was fun talking about their lives and what it's like in New York. We also talked about wedding plans. (Our wedding is in a little over 3 months!) Anyways we had a really fun night on Friday. We went to a four or five  different wineries and taste tested different wines. Of course, we brought back wine for everyone. We also went to this super cute Cup Cake place that had an Allison in Wonderland theme. The cup cakes were amazing!

5 Sweet Notes:

Aimee said...

Those cupcakes looks divine. I saw the title of your post and already started to drool LOL

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Those cupcakes are making m mouth water...and seriously is there anything better than wine and cupcakes?! Nope there isn't :) Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Sarah Kate said...

Oh my goodness! Those cupcakes look like heaven! I'm so glad ya'll had a good vacation! It's always hard to get back to real life after a really good one!

Liesl said...

What FUN...love wine tastings and who doesn't like cup cakes! :)

Liesl :)

Leah said...

Those cupcakes look delish! And the hats are too cute- a great addition! :)