Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Cute Flower Girls!

Yesterday, my soon to be nieces tried on their dresses for the wedding! It was incredibly adorable, and they let me take pictures of them.

Too cute! I love the flower in her hair-it goes really well!


(There are two missing in this picture.) They are also going to have pink watermelon sashes that will tie in bows in the back of their dress. It's going to be so adorable. I can't wait to see it. 

On another note, I sat down last night with Bill's mom and wrote out everyone we are sending invites to for the wedding. I put all of them on note cards with their addresses. It felt good to get that done, especially since we have a better idea of how many people are coming as well. Now all I have to do is get our engagement pictures done and pick invitations! That should be a lot of fun.

Hope your week is going well! xoxo

6 Sweet Notes:

Rebecca said...

Aww, they look so lovely - and cute! I bet you can't control your excitement now, as you tick things off your to-do list! :)

Debs Dealz said...

planning a wedding, how exciting!!!!


Hi, Debs Dealz stopping by to follow you via GFC. I love your site! I would like to invite you to check out by blog as well, and follow me back if you like, and/or like me on Facebook. We have daily blog hops...we would love to have you link up and participate!! We feel the blog hops are great ways to network with other bloggers, increase our followers and meet awesome people! We currently have the Time Out Tuesday Hop available to link up to. Stop on by!! Also, if you exchange buttons let me know!
http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com
Thanks, Debs Dealz

Fran said...

They look so adorable!

Faith said...

their dresses are adorable and so are they!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

What cute little girls! :)

Everything's coming together little by little. That DOES feel good to cross things off the list.

Sophisticated Steps

Liesl said...

How darling are they!!! So glad you are getting things done for the wedding and feeling good about things! My 1 year until our big day countdown is on, but it sounds like you are getting closer! Enjoy it!

Liesl :)